Normally there's a shortcut for turning the Wifi capability of your laptop, press fn+F2 on your keyboard and that should enable/disable wifi. If this will not work, here are some troubleshooting steps that may help.
- First is to toggle the fn+F2 on your keyboard and see if the wifi will work.
- Next is to uninstall /reinstall the wifi adapter.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the Wifi adapter.
- Once uninstalled, download and install the latest driver from Dell's Support site.
- If this will not work do run System Restore, bring it back to an earlier date or time before the problem even happened.
- Here's how to run System Restore: http/windows.microsoft.com/en-PH/windows-8/restore-refresh-reset-pc
- Last option if System Restore will not work is to reset Windows.