gayan

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2006
[citation][nom]sliem[/nom]Right, suddenly.Lol. I smell homicide.[/citation]

Give a man some respect dude...... RIP

amdchuck

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2001
nice sliem......I hope you feel like the complete ass that post makes you out to be.

Condolences to all those personally impacted by Mr. Beaumonts sudden passing.

james_8970

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2007
sliem, its time to get out of a video game environment and into the real world, not every death is related to a homicide. Shesh.
pertshire, get used to this as the babyboomers, those who run the show, become older. As time moves on this is only going to become more frequent.

RIP Mark Beaumont, my thoughts go out to the family.

athreex

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2008
Rest in Peace Capcom Vice-President Mark Beaumont.

Hey sliem, here goes my downvote to you. There are numerous conditions that can determine a sudden death. Maybe you haven't noticed, but CEO, COO, and much of this executive positions carry a very busy life ( as you can see, a lot of them may have luxury houses, pool, whatever, but the wrong concept of these persons enjoying all their stuff is just wrong) Most of this guys are damn hard workers and don't even take their time to evaluate their health. When something goes Boom, it's already too late for them. Busy lives take quite a toll from them. This is one example and a prove point to show you how several conditions can make you meet death.

Not everything is homicide. ( and of course it could be one case) ..but that's what investigations are for.

Gin Fushicho

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2009
Smells like an CEO Assassin to me. Killing all the corrupt. *shifty eyes* Don't take me too seriously though, that's jsut a wild imaginative guess.

tacoslave

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2009
[citation][nom]Gin Fushicho[/nom]Smells like an CEO Assassin to me. Killing all the corrupt. *shifty eyes* Don't take me too seriously though, that's jsut a wild imaginative guess.[/citation]
[citation][nom]maestintaolius[/nom]Kira lives.[/citation]

or ea's taking out the competition...

guitarpeggio

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2009
[citation][nom]sliem[/nom]Right, suddenly.Lol. I smell homicide.[/citation]

Toms should increase the "thumb down" capacity especially for you. Asshole.

NapoleonDK

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2009
[citation][nom]maestintaolius[/nom]Kira lives.[/citation]
Indeed. *Assumes Gendo Ikari Pose*
[citation][nom]staalkoppie[/nom]max of "-20"? awe...[/citation]
They should make it 100, or even better, 9001!

Status
Not open for further replies.