CDC Offers Advice for Zombie Apocalypse Prep

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khimera2000

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
I already have The Zombie Survival Guide thank you. I think the book was more informative yep.. yep... definatly.

Remember when they moan there calling more zombies ;) I say go for the throat shot... :D there slow enough.

kingnoobe

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2008
O and flacoman, fire arms are great, but they do eventually run out of ammo. Never leave home without a sword/axe/machete. Always carry one of these with you at all times (o and wear leather when possible)

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
[citation][nom]wasabiman123[/nom]wth has our government come to..[/citation]
lol...this is what we pay for...top notch scientists

G

Replace zombies with alien greys.
You might also have noticed how there are some very large manhole covers around the place nowadays (maybe 2m in diameter), Ever wondered what they are for? They are coming.. bring a very large mirror - you will realize in time how it can help defend you. Good Luck bitches.

utengineer

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2010
What about those of us that want to be a Zombie? Now I know all of your mortal tricks to defend against the zombies.....suckers!

Judguh

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2009
[citation][nom]utengineer[/nom]What about those of us that want to be a Zombie? Now I know all of your mortal tricks to defend against the zombies.....suckers![/citation]
Too bad your brain will only be concentrated on feeding on other brains to use that knowledge! And good luck dodging our shotguns/pistols/sniper rifles rounds. :)

2 billion penguins

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2010
well since zombies have to obey the laws of biology, locking yourself up for about a month in a secure room should do the trick, that is if the plan to go on a nice remote tropical island doesnt work.

aft_lizard01

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2009
[citation][nom]wild9[/nom]Zomebies have already infested the nation. All one needs to control them is a TV set broadcasting Republican or Conservative propaganda.[/citation]
This begs the question, which is more prevalent? Liberal-bots like you or conservative zombies? I fear for the future either way.

kenyee

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2006
Funny how they don't think you should defend yourselves...no machetes, no swords, no firearms.
No surprise from the CDC gun-phobics who think inanimate objects are "epidemics" and regularly put out silly reports from left field to justify their clueless hypothesis. And yes, waste of tax dollars for those reports and this story...

scuba dave

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2009
tornadoor hurricane? They found a way to combine the two?!?! Is that like sword-chucks? Unimaginably deadly and infinitely more unpredictable? This can only end in tears my friends.. :(

mattjargon

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2010
[citation][nom]kenyee[/nom]Funny how they don't think you should defend yourselves...no machetes, no swords, no firearms.No surprise from the CDC gun-phobics who think inanimate objects are "epidemics" and regularly put out silly reports from left field to justify their clueless hypothesis. And yes, waste of tax dollars for those reports and this story...[/citation]

amen brother!

cmartin011

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2010
i got a k98 with about 2000+ rounds of .7.92mm ammo with 10x scope ak-47 unfortunately only a semi with a few hundred and a taurus 9mm with to much ammo 2000+. i figure enough to hold off most of the rural area i live in and game hunt.. have quite bit a practice with the Mauser maybe 1000 rounds plus up to about 1000 feet away.. and 9mm hit a quarter 20 ft away so i am trained. now for the zombies i dunno if that will ever happen lol!

garyshome

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2009
They are an anti gun government [if you didn't know that already]. So they would rather you go to zombieland. This is all part of Obamacare. Cutting costs and all. Very fiscally responsible if you ask me.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Let us really look at the recommendation...In addition to the sense of humor presented, the basic needs that all households should maintain are listed. Whether a hurricane, power outage, tornado, snowstorm, flu outbreak, this is just good ol' common sense.

BTW, there is nothing here that even remotely smacks of "anti-gun". IMHO, this is just another opportunity to rant by those who feel the need to vent their (gun) spleen. Lighten up folks. Nothing here, move along.

Status
Not open for further replies.