CDC Offers Advice for Zombie Apocalypse Prep

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

captjack5169

Distinguished
Sep 3, 2008
[citation][nom]kriswitak[/nom]You guys are all idiots. This was obviously just a playful post by the CDC poking fun at the cult following of zombie nerds.[/citation]

I dont know how to say this other than the you appear to be the idiot. There is genetic and bioweapons research going on in over 100 countries. The possibility of a zombie outbreak, yeah its pretty slim, but the more you F**K with mother nature, the more suprises you gets. I would simply not rule it out, because I would hate to be wrong.

In any case the chances of you surviving a zombie outbreak are real small. Simply because of the post you made here. We are humans, anything is possible, just give it time.

sliem

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2009
CDC is covering all possible scenarios of "IF"s.
If the zombies apocalypse does happen, and CDC doesn't have any info, then who's gonna be blamed (and probably eaten)? CDC.
Anyways, this news is a week old.

Fokissed

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2010
[citation][nom]wild9[/nom]Zomebies have already infested the nation. All one needs to control them is a TV set broadcasting Republican or Conservative propaganda.[/citation]
Oh no, fiscally responsible zombies, WHAT WILL THIS WORLD COME TO? ABORTION CLINICS ACROSS THE NATION WILL BE DECIMATED BY ZOMBIES!

maestintaolius

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]wasabiman123[/nom]wth has our government come to..[/citation]
[citation][nom]kriswitak[/nom]You guys are all idiots. This was obviously just a playful post by the CDC poking fun at the cult following of zombie nerds.[/citation]
Well, one could argue that this is a good guide for a general disaster preparedness kit, just being presented in such a way (i.e. zombie humor) to guarantee its rapid spread through the internet. Either via the mechanisms of 'conservative outrage over wasted money' linking via conservative blogs or through 'for the lulz' websites. It's probably a lot more cost effective than a 20 second TV ad.

Kami3k

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
[citation][nom]captjack5169[/nom]I dont know how to say this other than the you appear to be the idiot. There is genetic and bioweapons research going on in over 100 countries. The possibility of a zombie outbreak, yeah its pretty slim, but the more you F**K with mother nature, the more suprises you gets. I would simply not rule it out, because I would hate to be wrong. In any case the chances of you surviving a zombie outbreak are real small. Simply because of the post you made here. We are humans, anything is possible, just give it time.[/citation]

Lol, those viruses will not cause a zombie outbreak.

Ahhh retards, the most hilarious entertainment nature gave us.

JarrettP

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2010
[citation][nom]geofry[/nom]If it gets a few thousand more people prepared for natural disasters the joke is worth it.[/citation]
And Doubletap

tommysch

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
[citation][nom]alhanelem[/nom]they forgot to mention:a shotgun and at least a few hundred shells per person (for 3 years and up)[/citation]

Bad idea, too bulky. Get a 22LR with over 100 000 rounds.

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
[citation][nom]killerclick[/nom]Blah blah my tax money blah blah Obama blah blah we want our country back blah blah...Bachmann 2012![/citation]
I'm still really hoping for Trump/Palin 2012. Doesn't seem very likely now that Trumps out, but it would have been a spectacle.

Also, I just realized that thumbs up/down are working again! Sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.