Cell Phone Networks Beefing Up For Inauguration Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronrico

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2009
Psshh, those in the crowd will be too mesmorized by the man-child messiah of their dreams to make phone calls anyways. God forbid they take their eyes off of the annointed one for the few seconds it takes to send a text message.

Wait, what am I talking about. All of the world's problems will be gone tomorrow anyways. Coverage and bandwidth problems, wars, global warming, all a thing of the past. Just have hope, say "yes we can", and your call will get through.

G

Wow....Ronrico...could you be any more ignorant....republicans would of won had they ran on trying to propose solutions to the problems versus the hate/fear mongering they were spewing...Obviously you listen to rush limbaugh way too much...

Ronrico

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2009
I didn't say anything bad about Obama. I was making fun of the crowds of fans who have absolutely zero political-historical context and actually believe the crap the guy promised (Most of which he has already reversed his stance on, but I wouldn't expect these people to keep up with that kind of thing anyways.)

And yes, Republicans deserved to lose with the candidate they chose. Either way, it was "We're screwed 2008"

G

It took Bush 8 years to get us in the hole we are in, no one expects Obama to be able to fix everything in one day.

supadupanerd

Distinguished
Feb 19, 2002
[citation][nom]Ronrico[/nom]And yes, Republicans deserved to lose with the vice presidentialcandidate they chose. Either way, it was "We're screwed 2008"[/citation]

Fix'd for ya there.

I'm glad that the cell providers saw a need and actually worked on making sure that their networks were ready for the increased volume.

And on a personal note to Dubya: Get out... Don't come back and don't let the door hit you on your way out.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
Thanks curnel_D. As I was reading your comment I was cursing you for your first paragraph... ;) Not many have been commenting on the cell phone coverage (most have opted for a good moan and groan about the streaming), although a couple of people have said it was fairly decent, only skipping for a second and only a couple of times throughout. Hmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.