Solved! CELLALLURE COOL S2 CAPHG46

Feb 16, 2021
My phone is stuck on the Logo screen.

I am able to get to recovery mode but NOT safe mode.

I did a wipe cache, NO LUCK.

I used the option to backup data to SD card in case I need to do a factory reset.

Phone will not connect to laptop with USB cable.

HELP

A factory reset is my last option, I do not want to wipe my data.
If I do wipe the data, can I restore all that using the backup I did on my SD card? I had not done a back up to Google.

HELP

Solution
Is it really stuck or does it just need really long time to boot while restoring?

Enter the phone normally and try restoring the phone from the SD card while not resetting it to factory default

eventually your sd card is just faulty
are you sure that the USB cable you were using is a data cable and not only a power USB cable?

depending on the backup you did, it could be all save or only the system settings of the phone. If your personal files were saved on the sd card anyways, it shouldn´t be lost after a factory reset. Only the phone will be resetted, the data stored on the sd card will still be there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hydra119
Feb 16, 2021
are you sure that the USB cable you were using is a data cable and not only a power USB cable?

depending on the backup you did, it could be all save or only the system settings of the phone. If your personal files were saved on the sd card anyways, it shouldn´t be lost after a factory reset. Only the phone will be resetted, the data stored on the sd card will still be there.

the problem with the cellphone is the connector on the phone.

Recently it would not charge consistently, I noticed it would refuse to connect to the laptop.

So I would just save stuff to the sd card and use that to transfer info to the laptop.

If I could get into safe mode, could that work?

. Even though the phone is not letting me do that right now.

Feb 16, 2021
Went ahead and did a factory reset.

Restored phone from back up.

Then rebooted and phone is still stuck at the Logo screen

-----------------------

Did a 2nd factory reset and did not restore the back up

Again phone is stuck on Logo screen

-----------------------

What is happening? What next? Tips? Suggestions?

Last edited:
Went ahead and did a factory reset.

Restored phone from back up.

Then rebooted and phone is still stuck at the Logo screen

-----------------------

Did a 2nd factory reset and did not restore the back up

Again phone is stuck on Logo screen

-----------------------

What is happening? What next? Tips? Suggestions?

Did you check if the phone was in warranty? Not much you can do if it's failing to start after a reset. Can maybe try to do a ROM restore on it from a computer but you need a working USB connection to the phone for that and be able to find a ROM for your device and carrier.

Feb 16, 2021
Did you check if the phone was in warranty? Not much you can do if it's failing to start after a reset. Can maybe try to do a ROM restore on it from a computer but you need a working USB connection to the phone for that and be able to find a ROM for your device and carrier.

My warranty is gone.

I tried another factory reset, again.

This time I did not restore the back up.

The phone took a long time to start but finally restarted like it was a new phone asking for set up.

So I did yet another factory reset and did the data restore, phone got stuck again at Logo screen.

Could it be a problem with the data that is making the phone get stuck? SOmething corrupted?

Is it really stuck or does it just need really long time to boot while restoring?

Enter the phone normally and try restoring the phone from the SD card while not resetting it to factory default

eventually your sd card is just faulty

Solution