change hard drive

schwartzasher

Commendable
Nov 8, 2016
take out all of the screws and the cd drive. from there you need to pop off the bottom of the pc. you will notice a part between the top where the trackpad is and the bottom is a gap that can be pulled apart. Also there may be screws under the battery and the rubber feet. Also what color is yours. Is the trackpad part grey? It will make it easier to explain if I know the colors

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
W Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 3
H Laptop Tech Support 1
V Laptop Tech Support 1
X Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 1
1 Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 5
P Laptop Tech Support 8
S Laptop Tech Support 3
Similar threads
HDD password lost ,how do I find or change it if I don't know it
change bios mode from legacy to uefi
I replaced my hard drive in my r c laptop with a used hard drive I cannot boot into the BIOS to change the date how do I get
Blue screen and changed hdd to ssd
Need to change boot seq. without having to pay $260.00 for Bios and on board 32Gb drive .Help!
Lenovo Y50-70 Hard Drive Locked After BIOS change
Cd is rotating but after few seconds it stops and even my computer dont show any icon change of dvd rw drive
My pc , Bios , hdd is stuck, automatically changes partition from MBR to GPT
nvidia card not detected after changing hard disk
If the bootable order is changed can I still copy files from the flash drive to the pc?
Acer Aspire VN7-591G, Changing my C:/ Drive from the equipped SSD to the equipped HDD
Cant change Boot drive from HDD to M.2 SSD
asus laptop there is only 1 boot option shows which is from cd Rom and cannot be change . how do I boot it from hard drive?
How do I change from start up error message trying to reboot from disk drive instead of hard drive
I am unable to install window 8 in my lappy . my laptop name is dell inspiration 3558. I change the hard drive as we as mother
Automatic power plan change when pluged in and automaic mute when headphones unpluged.
Asus laptop turns on and then immediately turns off after I made some changes in bios
No option to change laptop brightness
Using a Kingston Workspace USB loaded with my company software. Must change to Legacy Mode in bios for USB to be recognized.
installing Windows after changing the hard drive

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS