Charge a Nikon d60 battery in the camera

Apr 22, 2018
I need to know if there is any way to charge a Nikon d60 with a usb cord. I do not have a separate battery charger.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Erick255 Digital Cameras 0
S Digital Cameras 1
J Digital Cameras 2
M Digital Cameras 1
L Digital Cameras 1
G Digital Cameras 1
H Digital Cameras 3
M Digital Cameras 2
R Digital Cameras 1
A Digital Cameras 9
B Digital Cameras 1
R Digital Cameras 1
J Digital Cameras 2
A Digital Cameras 3
B Digital Cameras 3
A Digital Cameras 1
A Digital Cameras 4
A Digital Cameras 8
D Digital Cameras 1
J Digital Cameras 3
Similar threads
Question Problem to charge the 10.8v battery
I have an olympus tough tg-860, the battery wont hold a charge and the screen stays black. It takes pictures when attached to
What does green light do when Nikon camera is charged?
Camera won't re-charge
nikon S33 won't charge
I have a Nikon coolpix s6000 and it won't turn on. I charged it overnight and taken the memory card out, please help
How long can the Nikon D5200 record on a single charge?
Nikon coolpix s3500 charger/battery/hardware problem?
Nikon Coolpix s3200 waterproof camera won't turn on even if battery is fully charged
How to Force Charge Battery?
My nikon coolpix will only turn on while it's charging, and it said it has a problem with the lens. What do I do?
i am not able to switch on my nikon coolpix s3300. i tried charging it over night , but still the same.i also tried removing t
I have a Niki coolpix p 10 and while charging it the flash button on the back is blinkinh. usually while charging the shutter
I have a Nikon Coolpix s3200 and it won't turn on, I tried charging it overnight and it still won't turn on.It is written "bat
I have a Nikon S3100 coolpix battery is not charging, I bought a new battery and new set cable charger and still the same the
Nikon coolpix S3400 wont charge
Nikon Coolpix s3100: Need firmware update to charge, can't install because it won't charge.
Nikon coolpix s3100 battery not charging
Do you leave the nikon d50 on while charging via a usb port?
Charging a nikon d50 through usb

ASK THE COMMUNITY