cheap gaming laptop for under 400$

Solution

It's not really that cut-and-dry. Generally speaking, you want a modern CPU and if you need more gaming than the 620, a discrete GPU rather than the built-in graphics. PCs are a very mature market, so what you get will typically be proportional to what you pay.

DSzymborski

Distinguished
What games are you looking to play? This laptop is designed for basic office-type functionality. It's not really a gaming GPU, coming with only the integrated graphics (Intel HD 620, not the 6200 that site lists, which is the integrated GPU on some desktop Broadwells). You'll be hard-pressed to get a gaming-oriented laptop anywhere near this price.

Jun 13, 2018
its not for me though, my older sister want me to buy laptop that can play and do photoshop thingy and just watch movie's maybe for the game is league of legends so is it worth it? thanks in advance and for the quick reply :)

DSzymborski

Distinguished

It's not really that cut-and-dry. Generally speaking, you want a modern CPU and if you need more gaming than the 620, a discrete GPU rather than the built-in graphics. PCs are a very mature market, so what you get will typically be proportional to what you pay.

Solution