Cheaters Hacking COD 4 Modern Warfare PS3

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

"There was a feature in a Quake 3 mod, where if you stayed in one place for x seconds (camper) you died. It's a great way to discourage camping."

It seems some of you are lumping camping in with cheating, which simply isn't right. I personally find camping to be boring, but in some games it's your role to be a sniper, which lends itself to camping. If you don't like campers, go hunt them down. Don't call them cheaters. From what I've seen campers get far fewer kills than everyone else anyway in a group of experienced players.

G

Quote "There was a feature in a Quake 3 mod, where if you stayed in one place for x seconds (camper) you died. It's a great way to discourage camping" I am against hacking but there is nothing wrong with camping. Camping is not hacking. In real life what do you thing snipers do? I am a run and gunner for most part. I dont mind campers.

jgiron

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2008
Campers are not cheaters, they just have a handicap with their aim while moving, it is a very serious disorder and not to be laughed at. I admit, I have this issue and over the years it has gotten worse because now I unintentionally TK. That is why I stopped playing online games with strangers, with friends it's ok because it is intentional.

G

HACKING... that remind me that time i beat some idiot in age of empires, after the game end, he thought i cheat or use hacks, cause baby moron cant understand how i won without using the "book/everyone use it" strategy... so in a few minutes after the end of the game i get my computer hacked, i need to reinstall windows cause some stupid "gamer" dont accept a lose.
as much fun i get playing online, as time past, the hacks, cheats and "bad" gamers always rise... i stop playing online long time ago, maybe just with real friends once in a while, but now mostly play in lan partys, its insane the garbage you find online.
somehow, some people, think they are better just by winning, no matter if they use cheats, hacks, bugs, etc. they never got the "fair play" or "honor" lessons.
one theory is that all bugs are built in the game by the programmers, cause that guys got a big EGO, they made the game!!! "how can they lose to some kid" he will learn to respect the creator!!! cause the kid dont know i secretly built that code in the game, so if i do this and that, the kid has no chance against the "game master", the EGO makes them tell proud to a few how they lack of ability in that game no matter cause they are SO GOD PROGRAMERS, and the bug, cheat, hack or whatever get spreading like a virus with all unethical gamers out there.

bpogdowz

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2007
LOL there's been hacking for over a year. I saw it on youtube. COD4 isn't in anymore anyways. It will never make a come back.

Maxor127

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2007
I stopped playing most online games because of rampant cheating. Worst of all, most admins are retarded and can't tell the difference between actual cheating and legit skill. I've been banned from so many CS:S servers because of admins thinking I "hacked" that it's funny. Only thing you can really do to stop cheating is execute the cheaters in public and display their corpses for everyone to see. Or at the very least, they should be publicly humiliated and forced to serve jail time, where they'll be sodomized and scarred for life, and no amount of cheating will be able to heal the permanent damage they'll have endured. Because once someone starts cheating, they're going to keep doing it and finding ways, and game companies aren't going to want to spend the time or resources to patch the games when cheaters will just find more hacks and glitches, especially when it's several years old.

sunflier

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
I really like BF2 but the admins are out of control. You do well and you either the admin or a clad member mad you get kicked. Plus, more maps than not have too many freaking rules!!! And, what about Friendly fire?? Why is it Admins allow FF? More times than not a team member runs in front of my fire or tank and get killed and it's my fault. WTF?!

They run around with guns and granades all bad-like and yet cry like babies.

Dave_69

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2009
It's only a matter of time before the goddamn haxors find their way into our games to ruin the fun for those of us who want to game on a level playing field. Dickheads.

G

forget hacking! play the game the way it is, why show anyone online that you need a handicap like bowling or golf. if you suck you suck. just play normal to see your own qualities,,,,,,

kountrykowboy29

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2009
They need to take that guy off of youtube with that level 70 hack on cod6 modern warfare 2 that is a bunch of crap and don't need to be on a game why would people buy a game for 60 dollars each one that is released in the world and just buy it to cheat that isn't no strategy what is it going to accomplish them if they are in top place 10th pestiage and gain everything on the game after they cheated the system that is infrigment and it extremely against the law for them to do those things if they was going to let others cheat on the game they would made a codebreaker or a gameshark for ps3 however they didn't make them for online advantage that is a good thing but they also haven't made any for the ps3 at all. So i asked all the cheaters in the world that likes to cheat those games with lag switchs, bots, and other deceitful devices on here what does it accomplish you? Does pride hit your heart im better than them hahahaha SO!!!! like we care. Do you think someone is going to look up at you and say congrats WOW your a pro this guy/girl is awesome on here im very proud of him that is foolish they need to be something done about others that likes doing those things on here the developer needs to come up with his/her on idea and strategy to defeat these spamming pussy's on here that cry's if they can't cheat the game and block them from doing that somehow others needs banned on the system doing those things on here if others would fight fair i could get monster kills on the game but with cheaters it is virtually impossible for me to get hardly 10 kills on the game. Because all they have to do is press a button to turn in to god-mode and walk all over someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS