Check Out the Homemade Portable GameCube

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I don't think you'll be going far with that!
A gamecube isn't specifically mobile oriented!

Perhaps you'll be able to go as far as the powercable allows you!

tipmen

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2008
Nintendo should really hire him for the handheld department. Maybe then we will see handheld systems with power. Portable Xbox anyone?

codeman03xx

Distinguished
Apr 16, 2008
Yeah do this with like a xbox 360 then i will be happy. I bet you could make a ton of money with it. heck with cooler chips these days if you put 32 nm chip in there it may work...

Doomsy2006

Distinguished
Sep 4, 2009
[citation][nom]ProDigit80[/nom]I don't think you'll be going far with that!A gamecube isn't specifically mobile oriented!Perhaps you'll be able to go as far as the powercable allows you![/citation]

^^^just doesn't get it either!!! ( IT RUNS ON BATTERIES TOO )

touchdowntexas13

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2009
Ya it may be a little too big, but this is a modder not a Nintendo engineer. Give him the right resources and I bet he could really come up with a small handheld with truly amazing power. Heck, the Gamecube came out sooooo long ago. We should have the technology by now to greatly increase that power and decrease the size.

Just waiting on Nintendo and/or Sony... COME ON YOU GUYS THIS IS AWESOME!! Give me a superior handheld that I can truly enjoy and I will be glad to jump on the bandwagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.