Check Out the New, Improved Xbox 360 Controller

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zingam

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
[citation][nom]elbert[/nom]The new game pad looks ok however I cant help but want to cut it in two pieces. One piece in each hand so the player can relax. I hate the bad poster this one piece design encourages. My son sets slumped over while playing is a bit upsetting. Two piece allows for a more natural hands to the sides play.[/citation]
[citation][nom]elbert[/nom]The new game pad looks ok however I cant help but want to cut it in two pieces. One piece in each hand so the player can relax. I hate the bad poster this one piece design encourages. My son sets slumped over while playing is a bit upsetting. Two piece allows for a more natural hands to the sides play.[/citation]

Or maybe your son shouldn't play so much and instead of that go out and exercise?

jhatfie

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2009
Whoah, that new controllers D-pad got an new erection ability! I find that appalling and a little exciting at the same time.

smeker

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2010
[citation][nom]grillz9909[/nom]This is just too radical. I want the old one back./LOL[/citation]
Lol, yeah! Quite the change....

cappinhoff

Distinguished
Apr 6, 2010

Maybe your kid needs to get longer arms. I haven't seen many people slump forward with this controller or the PS3 controller.

G

Decepticon, it sounds like you need to sell your xbox for sure, the PS3 would better suit a whiny person such as yourself.

Elbert, I would strongly recommend you tell your kid to sit up, because the controller isn't doing that, he is. I sit back when using my controller and frankly two seperate controllers sounds stupid for hardcore gaming (looks at Sony Move).

As for the controller, not impressed and won't be buying it as I do not want or need a play and charge kit. I'm sure the technology works, but I've never had issues with playing games with the old d-pad.

reprotected

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2009
They might as well add mouse wheels on the side or the back, add trackballs on top of the analog stick and re-add those 4 buttons on the side that were removed from the original Xbox controller.

processthis

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
I'd rather have them make the analog sticks so that they don't get loose after being used a lot and also improve the bumpers so that the springs don't get knocked out of place so easily. I want my controllers to last longer and be more sturdy. If I'm going to spend this much on a controller (~$50+), it better be built well.

mindspring

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2009
I don`t play console. I rewind and rewind to finally notice the raised +.

By the way, he sounds gay.. here`s a little secret.. (he also Su3k c0cK5)

rhelme

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2008
It seems that a lot of you need to go to www.Bannco.com I know they have the split PS3 controller and the mouse controller for the PS3 and the XBOX360. They maybe working on a split controller for the XBOX, who knows.

They seems to have some cool stuff. I have the mouse controller for both systems and it made a big difference for my FPS playing... I went from a incredibly horrible disaster to a disaster.... which is a big jump in a good way.... just wish one mouse could work it call, but the PS3 uses bluetooth and the XBOX appears to use a custom wireless tech.... there is only one device I know that can use all 3 and that is a wheel from Fanatec and it requires a special device that costs a great deal for use on the XBOX... which MS would have stuck with common tech....

Status
Not open for further replies.