China: U.S. Cyber-Espionage Accusations 'Unprofessional'

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

seezur

Distinguished
May 20, 2004
This is a double edged sword. We could simply cut China off from the internet if we really wanted to but the thing you have to understand is as long as China is connected to the internet we can track what and how they commit these attacks. So we complain and tell the world that there doing it but at the same time we keep a watchful eye on them.

JonnyDough

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2007
Let's just hope this moronic crap doesn't start WWIII. I'd really hate to witness a nuke going off anywhere in my lifetime. People of earth, please begin respecting each other. Thank you.

~Everyone who ISN'T power hungry and would just like peace (Mostly everyone, aka the 99%)

dickcheney

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2011
[citation][nom]stingstang[/nom]"Identifying the attackers without carrying out a comprehensive investigation and making inferences about the attackers..."Well, what the hell are we supposed to do about it? China has our economy by the balls..[/citation]

A nuclear first strike?

icecreambarr

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2011
Does it ever FK with American's that China is more wise than you (using words instead of force)? Well, to be historically honest, they are a much older Country so they have probably picked up a few things along the way. The US lately reminds me of that one kid in school that grew larger than everyone else, and had a head on his shoulders, so he acted like an arrogant little snot... and when someone would call the kid an arrogant snot, the kid would use his superior physique to put an end to the name calling, when all the while, he should have used wisdom to ask why would someone have that opinion? Could that person be right??? NO, not American's. God forbid they should look inside themselves and see the errors of their way (actually this is unfair, there is a small but growing group of American's that see the error... thank you, you will be the people that restore your Country to the beautiful World power it once was).

And now, the comments can begin. Some form of grown up version to "I know you are but what am I".

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
Try telling this to the security experts and they'll laugh in your face. Or the team at Lockheed Martin that got F-35 secrets stolen. Or team at Mitsubishi Heavy Industries that potentially had technological theft.

f-14

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
world trade partner member who does not value their currency to the appropriate level of worth is unprofessional and an offenses to be kicked out of the world trade organization for.
repeal obama's new feb 2011 american-sino free trade agreement because it included china, and pot smoker slippery willy clintons preferred normalized trade relations with china status.
that would be the professional thing to do.
anything less then that is economical warfare.
and as the saying goes, all is fair in love and war.
is it safe to say america has lost the war on communism.

Status
Not open for further replies.