Choose alienware 15 i5 gtx 970m or alienware 17 i7 gtx 970m

RockerDee

Estimable
Jun 2, 2015
I am confusing choose between alienware 15 i5 gtx 970m or alienware 17 i7 gtx 970m
Which is most powerful that I can run current game or in few years later at medium
One more alienware or asus g751jt is better than the other

Solution
Hello RockerDee

If your sole purpose to get a laptop is to play games, I would recommend you to choose the one that has 17" screen. This will give you optimum gaming experience.

About the power of the laptop, of course the one with Intel Core i7 processor is more powerful as compared to the one with Intel Core i5 processor.

About choosing ASUS G751JT, it would be wise to check if the other laptops have lower hardware specs as compared to ASUS.

If budget is not an issue, you may want to go for the high processor with good graphics card.

Good Luck!!
Hello RockerDee

If your sole purpose to get a laptop is to play games, I would recommend you to choose the one that has 17" screen. This will give you optimum gaming experience.

About the power of the laptop, of course the one with Intel Core i7 processor is more powerful as compared to the one with Intel Core i5 processor.

About choosing ASUS G751JT, it would be wise to check if the other laptops have lower hardware specs as compared to ASUS.

If budget is not an issue, you may want to go for the high processor with good graphics card.

Good Luck!!

Solution