Choosing between integrated graphics card and dedicated graphics card

Shri_rs

Commendable
May 27, 2016
Hello all,
I need help regarding the choice of laptop with integrated graphics card or a dedicated graphics card.

I need a laptop with i5 processor , 8 GB of RAM as a basic specification.
I find these two models
1.asus R558UF (basic notebook) - Rs.50,000
2.asus Zenbook UX305LA (an ultrabook) - Rs.70,000
from asus , to meet my specifications.

I need comparison of the above 2 models badpsed on their GPU.

R558Uf comes with a 2GB dedicated graphics card where as UX305LA has integrated intel graphics card.

Regarding the graphics usage, I will not play games but I may use adobe photoshop.

Firstly,
If I choose UX305LA , will its graphics card satisfy all that is required by adobe photoshop?

Secondly,
which kind of graphics card leads to more heat emission, integrated or dedicated ?

PS : Sorry, If I m wrong anywhere, absolutely I have no knowledge regarding graphics card.

Solution
Dedicated graphics leads to more heat ofcourse. If you get a Laptop with a nice i7 processor with any integrated graphics then it will easily serve yyour purpose for Any Adobe software easily.
I will do a little research and find a good laptop for your budget. I will post here in around 10-15 minutes.

Krishan Mourya

Estimable
Oct 4, 2015
Dedicated graphics leads to more heat ofcourse. If you get a Laptop with a nice i7 processor with any integrated graphics then it will easily serve yyour purpose for Any Adobe software easily.
I will do a little research and find a good laptop for your budget. I will post here in around 10-15 minutes.

Solution

Shri_rs

Commendable
May 27, 2016
Thanks Krishan! I am okay with a laptop around 70k , light weight, good performance, atleast a 5 hours battery backup on the run and good display. I find asus zenbook to suit my needs.
But i7 processor drains the battery in double rate comparitively with i5.