Solved! Choosing the best laptop

Nov 16, 2018
Hello, can you help me choosing the better laptop? First one is an ASUS ROG i7 8750h(6cores), nvidia geforce 1050 4gb, 1tb hdd at 5400, 8gb ram. The second one is a HP Pavilion i5 8300h(4 cores), nvidia 1050ti 4gb, same hdd, 8gb ram. The laptops are almost at the same price. Thanks

Solution
Depends on what you mean by "better". For pure gaming speed, the HP with the 1050Ti will run games better. For reliability and things that rely on the CPU the ASUS would be better since it has better heat management and a faster CPU. In either case you would want to replace that 5400 rpm drive with a solid state or they will seem slow in booting and opening programs.
Depends on what you mean by "better". For pure gaming speed, the HP with the 1050Ti will run games better. For reliability and things that rely on the CPU the ASUS would be better since it has better heat management and a faster CPU. In either case you would want to replace that 5400 rpm drive with a solid state or they will seem slow in booting and opening programs.

Solution