CIA's 'Vengeful Librarians' Spying on Your Social Media

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

not sure why but Vengeful Librarians really made me think of warhammer 40K space marine librarians

G

"The center was also tasked with analyzing public reaction to..."

And there is the truth. CIA = reelection data miners.

Nixon would be proud of this change.

LuckyDucky7

Distinguished
May 5, 2010
Well no s**t.

Headlines: Intelligence agencies use what people say on the Internet to find out what people are thinking in a certain part of the world.

LuckyDucky7

Distinguished
May 5, 2010
No, really?

Headlines: Intelligence agencies use what people say on the Internet in a certain part of the world to find out what people are thinking about in said part of the world.

It's "Intelligence 101".

alextheblue

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2001
[citation][nom]40Kfan[/nom]not sure why but Vengeful Librarians really made me think of warhammer 40K space marine librarians[/citation]An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded.

LORD_ORION

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2007
[citation][nom]AbdullahG[/nom]Because security at the cost of freedom, rights, and privacy makes sense...[/citation]

If you are a control freak... which most of the people running things are.

G

so, the CIA looks at PUBLICLY AVAILABLE stuff and uses it to see how the nations doing overall?
DEAR GOD HOW DARE THEY!

amk-aka-Phantom

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2011
[citation][nom]40Kfan[/nom]not sure why but Vengeful Librarians really made me think of warhammer 40K space marine librarians[/citation]

Goddamn it, you beat me to it :D

G

haha when it's on the internet it's free for everyone to see and you cant delete it.

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
CIA Agent: Mr. President Jane Doe has just changed her Facebook status to single!

Obama: Dear God.... I thought her and John would last forever...

CIA Agent: Mr. President what do we do!? Did you not see the pictures of the cute puppy they have just gotten together? For the love of God what do we do!?

Obama: We can fix this problem, together, yes we can!

CIA Agent: It seems Jane accepts anyone that offers to be her friend she's being attacked by trolls! Responding to her status change with "u mad bro" and a dog that suggests drinking bleach!

Obama: Go to Defcon 1 and may God help us all.

Because Facebook is serious business.

MrSiko

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2006
"troubled regions of the world"

Ha. Would anyone like to suggest a region of the world that is not currently "troubled"?

jsc

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2004
[citation][nom]It's "Intelligence 101".[/citation]
More like "Remedial Intelligence 099".

[citation][nom]MrSiko[/nom]"troubled regions of the world"Ha. Would anyone like to suggest a region of the world that is not currently "troubled"?[/citation]
Estonia.

Status
Not open for further replies.