Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Overheating iPads

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoemayne

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2009
I hate apple but this lawsuit is BS you cant keep electronics in the sun this is a frivolous case these kids think they can get away with this in northern cali where apple have their own personal police!? You probably cant hold a kindle in the sun either.

polly the parrot

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2010
I hope Apple gets sued and loses every damn cent they'd made for all the ****** products, their ****** company, and brainwashed consumer base.

*Post edited by moderator* Cool it on the language.

one-shot

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2006
Lord Steve Jobs gave these people everything such as social status, friends, and a device that is magical just to name a few. Why are they biting the hand that feeds them? Those ungrateful people. He is only trying to help.

G

I'm not sure what this is on about, I've used my ipad outside on a 33 degree centigrade day without an issue.

G

I bet apple will release a magic firmware fix that just down clocks the device. Then the shepherd's sheep will be happy and ignorant. I personally think this is a big break for apple -- doesn't even cost them a cent in manufacturing.

joz

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
I have an acer aspire 5740, never overheats, never even gets hot, i3, ati HD 5470, never gets hot, ever.
same thing with my old aspire (pent dual core, GMA900, etc..)

but these new ipads...eww. held one in 70'degrees outside, in sunlight, and about 20 minutes latter while emailing it just died.

maigo

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2009
How does it over heat? It's an iTouch with more batteries. It shouldn't even get warm to the touch. iPhones should be burning peoples faces off

vaskodogama

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2008
I think apple rushed a little for this damn A4 SoC of theirs! and problems surface now for the bad design! I think they have to change their QC policy! I don't know!

Status
Not open for further replies.