Classic Nintendo Games in Stop-Motion Animation

Status
Not open for further replies.

drutort

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2007
this is crazy i hope this person gets something out of it more rewarding then just an accomplishment feeling? a job or self advertisement? Other wise i would say it would be a waste of time :p

spectrewind

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2009
Wow. Close to, if not verbatim, to the original.

I never played "Kirby", but a TON of hours went into the games beginning with Contra. I could definitely "see it" in this reproduction.

XD_dued

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2008
[citation][nom]drutort[/nom]this is crazy i hope this person gets something out of it more rewarding then just an accomplishment feeling? a job or self advertisement? Other wise i would say it would be a waste of time[/citation]

I don't get when people stay stuff like this or "get a life". Because what exactly do you do as a hobby that's so superior? We all have things we like to do in our free time, and honestly I think this is really cool.

gmarsack

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2009
That was awesome. Brings back great memories of good times past. Those sound effects were epic! Makes we want to fire up the old Nintendo again. :)

blarneypete

Distinguished
Oct 9, 2007
Awesome. Especially Samus flipping during her jumps. I always thought her flips looked a little awkward.

I generally avoid viral video stuff, but this one is definitely getting shared.

quietstorm

Distinguished
Apr 6, 2009
Very well done! Loved the Contra part - watching the guy in the tower fire that one bullet before he gets smoked made me LOL.
Mega man was best battle, hands down! Would've loved to see duck hunt in there too. Or bomberman. Definitely made by someone that is a true NES aficionado.

twbg4cq

Distinguished
May 27, 2010
For those that hate Apple, you may not agree with me, but I have to admit that using an iPhone for Samus was pretty funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.