Clean, Delete or No Action? ESET Smart Security 4

Glasher

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2010
My MOBO took a crap and I bought a laptop till I can put together another tower. I USB'd the HDD from the desktop (Windows XP Pro) to the laptop (Windows 7) and have been moving some things over. The laptop came with Norton (Bleh) and I just downloaded my licensed ESET's Smart Security 4 32bit to the laptop in 64bit with no problems.

I ran a full computer scan. At the end I was shown, "Warning, Threats Found" as listed below. I am given the choice to Clean, Delete or No Action. I've searched high and low for a guide of some sort to help to decide which action to take, but found only How To's in the help manual, internet and ESET's site. Any thoughts?

Glasher

C:\Users\Renee\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ODMHJLXE\index-functions[1].js Win32/RegistryBooster potentially unwanted application

C:\Users\Renee\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\5F242E3I\cbfileinforegistrybooster[1].exe Win32/RegistryBooster potentially unwanted application

C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\RegistryBooster\rb_ubm.exe Win32/RegistryBooster potentially unwanted application

C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\RegistryBooster\rb_move_serial.exe Win32/RegistryBooster potentially unwanted application

C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\RegistryBooster\rbnotifier.exe Win32/RegistryBooster potentially unwanted application

daniel508

Distinguished
Aug 23, 2010
first 2 you can delete.
the other 3, is this a legal version of uniblue because it has a move serial file on it. if this isnt a legit version, you dhould delete it and remove any traces including registry settings