CoD: Black Ops Prestige Comes With R/C Spy Car

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

insider3

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2009
[citation][nom]winner4455[/nom]And the probability of you being an immature 12 year old is very high.On another note, I never understood why people pay so much extra for just a few toys...[/citation]

Maybe because you fail miserably at satisfying females that you encounter.

rohitbaran

Distinguished
Mar 21, 2010
Rubbish night vision binoculars with MW2 and now R/C car with this one? Looks like activision thinks COD is played by little crybabies who go for such garbage.

G

Cock of Doody Black Turd llolololllololollol!!!1

j/k
I don't understand the appeal of these "super collectors edition" type things. It's a waste of hard earned money if you ask me. Hell, $60 for a 360 game is a waste, let alone $80-$150.

gatzby

Distinguished
Aug 12, 2010
I don't care a thing about all the extra crap, I just want the extra maps. They will charge an extra $15 somewhere down the road, so I guess I would be willing to pay the extra for the maps. Pre-ordered new MOH and didn't care for the multiplayer beta.
If you like Battlefield multiplayer, you will like MOH's. I guess I will finish the campaign and throw it on craigslist or ebay and recoup some of my money. Definately will pre-order the hardened edition. Its a shame I wont have the outfit before halloween.

Dirtman73

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2009
Oh, and all of you dorks ragging on Medal of Honor- back in the day, MoH was THE military multiplayer game. You know that game CoD? Who the hell do you think it ripped off? That's right, MoH.

RabidFace

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2009
[citation][nom]Dirtman73[/nom]Oh, and all of you dorks ragging on Medal of Honor- back in the day, MoH was THE military multiplayer game. You know that game CoD? Who the hell do you think it ripped off? That's right, MoH.[/citation]

Was going to say it, but you got to it first :) +1

G

i dont get why people are complaining about this so much if u dont want the car get the bloody game on its own, its being brought out for people who like cool stuff like this, if u dont like dont get it and shut up SIMPLES

filoz

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2009
Is it me or Activision has some kind of accessory complex?
They might as well work with Lego Corporations and create some fun toys for kids.

BulkZerker

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2010
[citation][nom]filoz[/nom]Is it me or Activision has some kind of accessory complex?They might as well work with Lego Corporations and create some fun toys for kids.[/citation]
Well they are certainly targeting that age bracket with their current titles

G

Lol, looks like they are trying to make up for the upcoming exodus of lost fans. Too bad it won't work, MW2 was a horrible disappointment

Status
Not open for further replies.