Colossal Carbon Nanotubes Could Replace Cotton Fibers For High-tech Clothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaragon13

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2008
[citation][nom]spaztic7[/nom]I believe this would be the Crysis body armor or the Hazard Suit from HL2 they speak of.[/citation]
I agree.

Pei-chen

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2007
[citation][nom]spaztic7[/nom]I believe this would be the Crysis body armor or the Hazard Suit from HL2 they speak of.[/citation]
The Batsuit seemd to be made from the same meterial.

ssalim

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2007
Oh yea as Crysis armor is called nanosuit. Questions are: 1) how expensive these would be? 2) Is it comfortable to wear? 3) Is it easy to clean and is it easy to get dirty? 4) Any side effect from wearing it overnight? 5) Is it environmentally safe to produce and discard these 'nanosuits'?

ssalim

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2007
Oh yea as Crysis armor is called nanosuit. Questions are: 1) how expensive these would be? 2) Is it comfortable to wear? 3) Is it easy to clean and is it easy to get dirty? 4) Any side effect from wearing it overnight? 5) Is it environmentally safe to produce and discard these 'nanosuits'?

G

You can make carbon nanotubes pretty easily, but tailoring the length and whether you want single or multi wall in a controlled process can be frustrating. At least for now.

G

Awesome I want a porous colossal carbon tube suit!!!!! YES YES YES!!!!!! drugs atomatic to me YEA!! ERROR ERROR OVERLOAD ON Drugsl....... shuting down

G

Will this suit improve my chances with the ladies? *weirdo hand and eye movements*

JonnyDough

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2007
New life insurance policy questions:

Do you sleep at night under a colossal carbon tube blanket?

Do you wear a colossal carbon tube t-shirt to bed?

Status
Not open for further replies.