ComCast Mid-Michigan to Change Most of Channel Line-Up on ..

G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.video.ptv.replaytv (More info?)

I got a letter in the mail from ComCast that they're making *massive*
changes to their channel lineup on 4/5/2005. It would be great if the
Replay Guide could pick up the new lineup on 4/5, but I know from reading
previous messages on the subject, that often you have to contact ... is it
Zap2It (?) to get changes made. If it was just a channel or two, I wouldn't
be concerned. But we're talking about almost the entire lineup. Can anyone
tell me what to expect will happen to my Replays (and their scheduled
programs on 4/5?

Thanks and Regards,

Margaret
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.video.ptv.replaytv (More info?)

Send a note to:
http://www.zap2it.com/index/feedback/1,3592,listing,00.html giving them
a heads up.

From:Margaret Wilson
twokatmew@nospam.msn.com

> I got a letter in the mail from ComCast that they're making *massive*
> changes to their channel lineup on 4/5/2005. It would be great if the
> Replay Guide could pick up the new lineup on 4/5, but I know from
> reading previous messages on the subject, that often you have to
> contact ... is it Zap2It (?) to get changes made. If it was just a
> channel or two, I wouldn't be concerned. But we're talking about
> almost the entire lineup. Can anyone tell me what to expect will
> happen to my Replays (and their scheduled programs on 4/5?
>
> Thanks and Regards,
>
> Margaret
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.video.ptv.replaytv (More info?)

Done. Thanks!

Margaret

"BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
news:HDC3e.14868$e06.1341@twister.socal.rr.com...
> Send a note to:
> http://www.zap2it.com/index/feedback/1,3592,listing,00.html giving them a
> heads up.
>
> From:Margaret Wilson
> twokatmew@nospam.msn.com
>
>> I got a letter in the mail from ComCast that they're making *massive*
>> changes to their channel lineup on 4/5/2005. It would be great if the
>> Replay Guide could pick up the new lineup on 4/5, but I know from
>> reading previous messages on the subject, that often you have to
>> contact ... is it Zap2It (?) to get changes made. If it was just a
>> channel or two, I wouldn't be concerned. But we're talking about
>> almost the entire lineup. Can anyone tell me what to expect will
>> happen to my Replays (and their scheduled programs on 4/5?
>>
>> Thanks and Regards,
>>
>> Margaret
>
>
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.video.ptv.replaytv (More info?)

"Margaret Wilson" <twokatmew@nospam.msn.com> wrote:

> I got a letter in the mail from ComCast that they're making *massive*
> changes to their channel lineup on 4/5/2005... often you have to
> contact ... is it Zap2It (?) to get changes made.

When I contacted Zap2It about a lineup change by Adelphia a while back,
they wrote back and asked me to provide them the new lineup. I couldn't
get to it right away and it took an evening. By the time I was about ready
to submit it, the lineup changed.


--
Jeff

===================================================================
NOTE: Remove underscores from my e-mail address to reply personally.
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.video.ptv.replaytv (More info?)

Well I got no response to my message, and they have not updated the ReplayTV
guide to reflect the new lineup. Grrr. I just sent a second message with
an attached PDF of the new lineup. Hopefully that will spur them into
action.

Regards,

Margaret

"Jeff Lindstrom" <j_r_lind@adelphia.net> wrote in message
news:Xns962D97DDFD1C4jeffsmessages@216.196.97.142...
> "Margaret Wilson" <twokatmew@nospam.msn.com> wrote:
>
>> I got a letter in the mail from ComCast that they're making *massive*
>> changes to their channel lineup on 4/5/2005... often you have to
>> contact ... is it Zap2It (?) to get changes made.
>
> When I contacted Zap2It about a lineup change by Adelphia a while back,
> they wrote back and asked me to provide them the new lineup. I couldn't
> get to it right away and it took an evening. By the time I was about
> ready
> to submit it, the lineup changed.
>
>
> --
> Jeff
>
> ===================================================================
> NOTE: Remove underscores from my e-mail address to reply personally.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Streaming Video & TVs 6
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
N Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 12
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
H Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 4
B Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 2
V Streaming Video & TVs 2
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 3

ASK THE COMMUNITY