Question Command Prompt appears and Chrome opens automatically

Jun 15, 2019
Hello, I had an issue similar to others but it works differently

About 5 months ago, my Windows 7 laptop was infected by a flash drive containing malware, I didn't knew it before, then I connected it on Mobile Hotspot and opened Mozilla Firefox. On startup Firefox redirected to www2 . savemax . store, I didn't notice it already accessed it already but nothing happened on my computer.

After a few weeks, I connected it to my grantparents' wifi and searched on Google Chrome, after a few minutes my laptop shuts down on itself, I tried it the second time and connect to wifi, it shuts down again, so I boot it on safe mode with networking and it works fine. On the next day I turned on my laptop, after logging in, Command Prompt appears on taskbar and disappears after a second, then Google Chrome redirects to www2 . savemax . store even when offline or online. So I scanned my computer with ESET Online Scanner and quarantined 6 ScrInject.B trojans on both Mozilla Firefox (4) and Google Chrome (2), but it still occurs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 15, 2019
I'm afraid I didn't do what you said, my laptop works fine now and its fix. Also thanks for your help, you gave me an idea!!