Computer Engineer Barbie: Dual Monitors, Linux

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bad_code

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2009
She should be Asian, since all our jobs are going there. Also I think she is Software Engineer Barbie, not Computer Engineer Barbie. People get that confused a lot. Some times they even call computer techs on the news computer engineers when they don't even have a degree.

davendork

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2010
[citation][nom]bad_code[/nom]Some times they even call computer techs on the news computer engineers when they don't even have a degree.[/citation]
Do locomotive engineers have degrees?

athreex

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2008
[citation][nom]killerclick[/nom]I actually know a 5'10" blonde 25 year old part-time lingerie model who uses Linux. I think she got it preloaded on her pink netbook.[/citation]

[citation][nom]I_wantz_to_seez[/nom]KillerClick: Pictures or it didn't happen[/citation]

5'10" blonde, lingerie model and uses linux. Killerclick do you realize that this statement goes beyond a sci-fi movie?? Like the guy above. Show some evidence that such specimen exists :)

r0x0r

Distinguished
May 9, 2006
[citation][nom]eyemaster[/nom]You'll have to keep us informed of how the sales of this perform. I wouldn't want this one to be a flop![/citation]

It's a version 1.0, so only the early adopters will buy it.

Wait for the service pack.

G

Another unrealistic depiction of females in engineering. They need to make her indian that's all intel hires it seems.

totheshed

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
[citation][nom]snotling[/nom]now she needs a fat ass, zits on her face and no friends... then she'll be a real Linux geek![/citation]

I bet that's what you look like :)
But seriously

totheshed

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
[citation][nom]r0x0r[/nom]Great, since Barbie is a woman is going to come pre-installed with driver errors.[/citation]

Fucker
Did you think that was funny? WTF?

woodcutter

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2007
A couple of things

1. Her cubicle is faaaar too big

2. Who's going to be the first to hack the pink laptop? it big enough for a weanie LCD screen. Clickvote for the distro to be shown by Xmas 2010

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]tacoslave[/nom]if barbie had so many jobs what the f*^k does ken do?[/citation]
Ken is a trophy man, his job is to look good for Barbie.

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]eyemaster[/nom]Considering her age (she does age well, doesn't look a day over 25!) I think she can hold on a job for quite a while.[/citation]
Just under 6 months per job it seems, not all that long, lucky she looks good or I doubt she could get a job once the people saw her HUGE resume and such short employment at each one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS