computer goes insanely slow.

Brez2247

Commendable
Apr 22, 2016
I built my computer a couple months ago and one day when I got rid of a small threat my computer started to slow down the next day it takes a good 30 min to get my wall paper just to show. It won't even register me trying to open any browsers or games, it does nothing. It had the loading thing next to the mouse cursor then it does nothing.

Solution
Only mentioned names of registry cleaners because I have used both successfully.

Yes, should have said back up registry before editing either manually or with a prog.

asgard1123

Estimable
Feb 10, 2015
Slow running is often caused by too many reporting cookies. A PC Cleaner or A Registry cleaner will help . Also run an antivirus in case the machine has been infected.
If this fails then backup your files and reload the Operating System then re-install executable programs then restore backup files that are non executable. Make sure the Anti-virus is on when you restore files.

Products names removed by Moderator.

A poster just got banned for recommending that Cleaner, Thor, so please don't plug it if you're getting paid to.

Any Registry cleaner is dangerous without the facility to make a backup before messing with it so please always add that advice. Manual cleaning is best.

Thank you.

I think we should wait for the OP to come back with another post.

asgard1123

Estimable
Feb 10, 2015
Only mentioned names of registry cleaners because I have used both successfully.

Yes, should have said back up registry before editing either manually or with a prog.

Solution