Concept Gadget Could be the Best Gift for Women

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaznet

Distinguished
May 10, 2010
Any woman worth her salt can find those keys blind folded with one hand tied behind her back while chewing gum and walking backwards...

joebob2000

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2006
So there is a heavy weight on the outside for generating energy; and for beating your kid on the side of the head if he ever dares to walk too close to you.

Not that I pay attention to such things, but purses have been available with interior lights for some time now. They are activated by the magnetic clasp; when it is pulled open the light goes on, when the clasp catches it goes off. A small battery can power the LED for hundreds of hours, eliminating the need for a complicated power generation source.

Ridik876

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2008
Swinging ball for kinetic energy? All these concepts have **** like that. It's a perfectly good idea - but the fact is if it ever made it to market, they'd just stick in some batteries.

*Post edited by moderator* Cool it on the language.

proxy711

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2009
[citation][nom]zaznet[/nom]Any woman worth her salt can find those keys blind folded with one hand tied behind her back while chewing gum and walking backwards...[/citation]
Yet simple driving maneuvers elude them.

Mmmm stereotypes.

ordcestus

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2010
having this article is almost as bad as those make-up advertisements that have been here for a few weeks. This site is dominated by men i don't understand why a makeup company would want to advertise here

G

The end is nigh.. repent for you sins Toms, repent now or spent the rest of eternity posting this kind of bullcrap!

zaznet

Distinguished
May 10, 2010
[citation][nom]proxy711[/nom]Yet simple driving maneuvers elude them. Mmmm stereotypes.[/citation]

I think my comment was "over the top" enough to hint at sarcasm. But to your point... I don't go into my wife's purse and she insists that I drive most of the time.

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
[citation][nom]WheelsOfConfusion[/nom]Just wanted to say thanks for putting "Concept" in the headline! Much appreciated.[/citation]
Agreed, just came here to post the same thing. Thank you for listening and putting 'Concept' in the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.