Confirmed: Xbox Dashboard Update Coming December 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

aftcomet

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2010
[citation][nom]Brandon S[/nom]Another one?.....I guess its a good thing if it has less lagg or looks better.[/citation]

This is the fall update. It's just been pushed back again.

toastninja17

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2009
I'd be lying if I said this didn't excite me. I've been using the Kinect to interact with my Xbox, but it left quite a bit to be desired. I hope this addresses that!

Brandon S

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2011
[citation][nom]toastninja17[/nom]I'd be lying if I said this didn't excite me. I've been using the Kinect to interact with my Xbox, but it left quite a bit to be desired. I hope this addresses that![/citation]

What I meant by that is that they are having another remake of the dashboard. First they had the blade version at launch. Then they made the NXE. Then the white NXE and now this one

zak_mckraken

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2004
I can't wait for soldier37 to tell us how the xbox and other consoles sucks compared to his 30' 2560 x 1600 IPS panel using a single GTX580 3Gb, 2600k @ 4.5, 8Gb ddr 3, bla bla bla...

teaspoon

Distinguished
Mar 15, 2011
[citation][nom]regnineurg[/nom]useful to people who have kinect and a mic, otherwise just something that prevents me from enjoying halo.[/citation]
In what way does this prevent you from playing Halo?

G

U have to remember urs not just the voice control u have YouTube coming to xbox bing in the uk were getting 4OD tv on demand and demand 5 we got sky player plus more coming this year

Status
Not open for further replies.