confused between Samsung 40H6400 or LG LG 42LB6700??? Plz help

sattykrish

Estimable
Mar 29, 2014
i have decided to buy 42"smart tv .I am confused between Samsung 40H6400 & LG LG 42LB6700..as samsung offers skype camera in it but LG offers 2 more basic 3D glasses with it.

i want to know whether LG provides motion gesture control & want to know which is the best smart tv with pictures quality and features.

Solution
I recommend to go for LG for following reasons.

1. 3D picture quality of LG is far better than any other.
2. Bigger screen. definitely 2 inches more is what you get.
3. Samsung 3D glasses are battery operated which lasts only for 2 days watching 3D movie. Additional costs of 15-40 Rs of battery.
4. More features in LG than samsung. It comes with IPS panel, which makes it more brighter than any other.

UndoingJaguar31

Estimable
Oct 20, 2014
I've always found that Samsung tvs have the best picture quality when compared to other brands. Though a skype camera isn't really useful unless you plan on using it like every week, if not you might use it a handful of times. The LG tv has more features but I highly doubt its picture quality will be better than the Samsung tv. Hope this helps a bit

naren1nikku

Estimable
Nov 17, 2014
I recommend to go for LG for following reasons.

1. 3D picture quality of LG is far better than any other.
2. Bigger screen. definitely 2 inches more is what you get.
3. Samsung 3D glasses are battery operated which lasts only for 2 days watching 3D movie. Additional costs of 15-40 Rs of battery.
4. More features in LG than samsung. It comes with IPS panel, which makes it more brighter than any other.

Solution