Confused by PowerDirector 13 Levels

WillMatthews

Honorable
Nov 11, 2013
I'm looking to get started on YouTube. It seems like PowerDirector is really well recommended and is relatively cheap too. The thing is that they're not exactly transparent on what some of the options with the different levels of software are. For example, what's in the Content Pack Premium? Also, should I care about bundling AudioDirector or ColorDirector? I'd eventually like to do more than just simple voice over and spice things up somehow, but I don't know if that means I'll need AudioDirector or not.

Solution

I took the liberty of editing it for you. Typo's happen. It looks like AudioDirector is included in the Black Friday deal on the Cyberlink site. If you don't think you will ever be doing any audio correction/enhancements or color correcting then you shouldn't be concerned with either AudioDirector or ColorDirector. Only you can decide whether or not you need the Premium effects and templates package. However, it may be less expensive to buy the bundle now rather than buying the individual options later.

I took the liberty of editing it for you. Typo's happen. It looks like AudioDirector is included in the Black Friday deal on the Cyberlink site. If you don't think you will ever be doing any audio correction/enhancements or color correcting then you shouldn't be concerned with either AudioDirector or ColorDirector. Only you can decide whether or not you need the Premium effects and templates package. However, it may be less expensive to buy the bundle now rather than buying the individual options later.

Solution