Connect rca Speakers to tv without rca input

Magne_

Commendable
Feb 16, 2016
I have salora led39st tv without a rca input and i want to connect speakers using a rca cable. How do i connect Them?

That TV doesn't seem to have any audio outputs so you can't connect speakers of any kind to it unless you modify the TV which would void the warranty.
If you use a set top box with RCA audio outputs you could use that if the speakers are self powered, If they are not self powered you would need an amplifier to drive them.
RCA connectors are used for low level signals in most cases but cheaper speakers do use them to connect speakers to amplifiers because they are common and cheap.

That TV doesn't seem to have any audio outputs so you can't connect speakers of any kind to it unless you modify the TV which would void the warranty.
If you use a set top box with RCA audio outputs you could use that if the speakers are self powered, If they are not self powered you would need an amplifier to drive them.
RCA connectors are used for low level signals in most cases but cheaper speakers do use them to connect speakers to amplifiers because they are common and cheap.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Audio 3
W Audio 2
N Audio 1
T Audio 1
M Audio 1
S Audio 2
S860 Audio 1
B Audio 4
B Audio 1
Q Audio 1
B Audio 15
R Audio 1
C Audio 2
R Audio 1
D Audio 2
K Audio 2
Z Audio 1
S Audio 4
M Audio 9
S Audio 3
Similar threads
Question What happens if I connect RCA of a sterio speaker (3.5mm male to be used for line out)to line in of CPU ? Does it cause any harm to my speaker?
Question Is it possible to connect 4 old wired speaker cabinets to a bluetooth device?
Question Connecting Kurzweil speakers and Klipsch subwoofer to PC
Question We have an old 5.1 Surround Sound DVD Player with speaker wire connections which has died.
Question can i connect my home speaker system to pc?
Question Can you help me connect speaker to projector
Question How to connect turntable to powered speakers
Question How do I connect 1 input to multiple Bluetooth Speaker output (3+)
Solved! Can I connect the speaker output of an old jukebox to the RCA auxillary input on a separate amplifier?
Are there portable Bluetooth Output speakers that can connect to Bluetooth Input devices?
how to connect usb desktop speakers to sub woofer with single RCA input
subwoofer output be connected to mic speaker input
Connecting speaker with RCA input to receiver with speaker wire output
I want to connect a projector 8 ohm speaker output to a mic input
How to connect bluetooth speakers to Samsung TV RCA input, while having a sound bar connected to the optical?
i want to connect 5.1 speakers to pc and i have only s/pdif as input
Can I use the active sub woofer from my 2 channel computer speakers to separately connect to an amplifier sub input
How can I connect two bluetooth speakers to my computer, using their audio jack inputs, to get stereo sound?
Connect amp with 2 output to speakers with 4 inputs?
Connect computer to wire inputs

ASK THE COMMUNITY