connect sound bar

pammaneeratana

Commendable
Sep 6, 2016
what I should do to connect SamSung TV, UN55KU6290 to SamSung bar, HW-K 450. I had tried but the sound bar can't detect the TV. They both sit next to each other.

Thank you
Pam

If they both have Samsung SoundConnect then here are the set up instructions
http://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00049233/
If not then you may have used the optical audio out of the TV. Ii would have to be turned on in the TV audio menu and sometimes you have to turn the TV speakers off in the same menu to get it to work. Select the optical input on the soundbar.

If they both have Samsung SoundConnect then here are the set up instructions
http://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00049233/
If not then you may have used the optical audio out of the TV. Ii would have to be turned on in the TV audio menu and sometimes you have to turn the TV speakers off in the same menu to get it to work. Select the optical input on the soundbar.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Audio 1
Parsa_kh Audio 3
A Audio 1
B Audio 1
Sepidaceous Audio 0
JonathanDQT Audio 2
Stealthunit Audio 3
T Audio 0
B Audio 1
Imgoinplaces Audio 0
S Audio 0
R Audio 10
D Audio 2
J Audio 9
B Audio 5
I Audio 2
2 Audio 3
L Audio 1
T Audio 0
Chinu8763 Audio 8
Similar threads
Question Microphone connected to PC through microphone port but does not input sound
Question connecting 2.1 desktop speakers as rear (surround) speaker to pc
Question How to connect a Rockville EQ to a Yamaha RX-V567 Natural Sound AV Receiver/Amp with Polk Audio Surround speakers
Question Connecting older TV to new sound bar
Question TaoTronics TT-BH090 Connected No Sound Issues
Solved! Connecting Logitech MX Sound 2.0 to subwoofer
Question sound blaster connect AE-5 make it sound like Onboard card
Question connecting scarlett 2i2 to active CR5's, hardly any sound at all, headphones ok.
Question Bluetooth audio connected but sound keeps cutting off.
Question Connecting two separate sound bars to Samsung tv
Question Connecting Firestick, Optoma HD141 and Sony Surround Sound 5.1
Solved! Connecting an old surround sound 5.1 system to a new dvd player
Question How do I connect my sound bar with fr cen and sr port to a tv without using hdmi
Question How do I connect an older Yamaha AV receiver with no optical or HDMI, only RCA, to my TV and able to play sounds.
Question Subwoofer on 2.1 speaker system not working(Logitech Z623) when connected via aux
Question connect two sound systems together to z270F gaming
Question Connect TV to Surround sound when TV has no audio outputs at all
Question Connecting projector to vizio 5.1 sound bar home theater
Question RV surround sound connected to and in dash radio. Surround sound says check wires. I have a 2002 Monaco Windsor that came with a Sony in-dash radio a
Question Getting no audio from headphone after connecting Asus Xonar DX sound card??

ASK THE COMMUNITY