Solved! Connected to google

If other pages work fine, then it could be just google itself. Although quite unlikely.

I suggest you clear your history and cache on the browser (just save anything you may need first) and then shut down the browser. Next reboot (turn off and back on) the laptop and then load the browser up again and try accessing google.

If other pages work fine, then it could be just google itself. Although quite unlikely.

I suggest you clear your history and cache on the browser (just save anything you may need first) and then shut down the browser. Next reboot (turn off and back on) the laptop and then load the browser up again and try accessing google.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Laptop Tech Support 0
K Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 7
K Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 6
F Laptop Tech Support 2
Anderdid Laptop Tech Support 13
VJK Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 11
C Laptop Tech Support 2
K Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 5
M Laptop Tech Support 8
C Laptop Tech Support 3
P Laptop Tech Support 2
C Laptop Tech Support 6
A Laptop Tech Support 3
S Laptop Tech Support 5
Similar threads
Question Internet connection only works after 2nd boot
Question External 3.5 Enclosure Drive Beeps When Connect to Laptop
Question A laptop will connect to the network but not the internet, other laptops are working fine.
Question monitor connected to 3.0 usb to hdmi in laptop and i cannot change it to portrait orientation it just stretch it
Question Thunderbolt 3 HDD connection problem to Dell
Question Motherboard stops working after connecting Lcd cable
Question USB devices not connecting through any port / adapter
Question connecting existing wifi to replacement laptop - requesting network security key
Question Laptop freeze when connected to monitor
Solved! Why does my laptop have internet access only when it is connected to phone's hotspot and not when it is connected to a normal wifi?
Question monitor refresh and connection
Solved! Do I really need to sync my Google chrome. I also do not want my laptop to be connected to phone per chrine
google is slow to load and I get message on my email saying Something is quite right. Can't connect to google
Get no network cable connected when i run Google Chrome
Connected to internet via wireless hotspot but laptop will not open browsers Internet Explorer Firefox or Google
My Google chrome won't load says that my connection isn't private and my certificate has expired
I am connected to the internet via my laptop but cant get any other browser page but google
My toshiba shows that I am connected to the internect but the IE and google chrome are not connecting. Ihave been having this
My computer has a full connection to the wifi and Google loads but I can't open any other website. Nothing is working, LAN set
My Laptop will open a browser and even google stuff for me just fine, but other than that cannot load anything else.

ASK THE COMMUNITY