Connecting a non HDMI projector to a firestick

Unfortunately I don't think the DVI-D input is HDCP so you can use that.
You can use an HDMI to RGBHV/VGA plus audio converter. That will give you a stereo analog audio output.
If your audio system has a digital input then you would use an HDMI input selector with audio extraction to provide a digital audio output for better surround sound. In that case you can use a converter without audio the audio output.

Unfortunately I don't think the DVI-D input is HDCP so you can use that.
You can use an HDMI to RGBHV/VGA plus audio converter. That will give you a stereo analog audio output.
If your audio system has a digital input then you would use an HDMI input selector with audio extraction to provide a digital audio output for better surround sound. In that case you can use a converter without audio the audio output.

Mar 4, 2018
Hey buddy. The AmazonBasics HDMI to DVI Adapter Cable will be a workable solution. The cable is backwards compatible with DVI signals, and you can use it to connect your Firestick to your DVI-equipped gt600 for video display. The cable is priced at $5.99 at Amazon, https://www.amazon.com/dp/B014I8UL8U/ref=twister_B0199HAOAU?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

My projector is an Android projector called JMGO V8 (JMGO is a Chinese brand, http://en.jmgo.com), so i can easily install various movie and music streaming APP's on it. LOL

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Streaming Video & TVs 0
R Streaming Video & TVs 4
blue_duck Streaming Video & TVs 6
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 2
A Streaming Video & TVs 2
E Streaming Video & TVs 1