connecting hifi sound to a second room wirelessley

Sep 17, 2018
hi there...
wondering if you have any suggestions for a wireless transmitter that I could use with my audio system. I want to provide sound in another room without using wires.
Stephen

Solution
How you do that will depend on what connections your audio system has and what you want to produce sound in the other room.
If your audio system has a fixed line level output you can connect a bluetooth transmitter to it and use BT speakers.
Any other type of transmitter could be connected and a matching receiver used with powered speakers or another audio system.
You could also use a Sonos Connect or Denon Heoslink at the main system and Sonos or Heos speakers in the other room. These speakers can directly access the internet for streaming and can play files on your network so you may not need the audio system to connect to them at all and can just use the speakers by themselves.
How you do that will depend on what connections your audio system has and what you want to produce sound in the other room.
If your audio system has a fixed line level output you can connect a bluetooth transmitter to it and use BT speakers.
Any other type of transmitter could be connected and a matching receiver used with powered speakers or another audio system.
You could also use a Sonos Connect or Denon Heoslink at the main system and Sonos or Heos speakers in the other room. These speakers can directly access the internet for streaming and can play files on your network so you may not need the audio system to connect to them at all and can just use the speakers by themselves.

Solution