Solved! connecting Panasonic TV to the Internet with ee router I'm having problem's any help welcomed

Jun 24, 2019
hi, I'm trying to connect my Panasonic tv to the Internet with my ee router, I've done that, it says connected but i can't get into the Netflix and freeview that's built in to the tv, I don't have a manual, I'd appreciate any help at all

Solution
If the tv is showing you have connection then you are fine. As far as getting to the apps you may be able to use the button on the tv itself. most have a small button on the back or on the bottom that also acts as a selector. Other then that you'd need a remote that will allow you navigate to the apps to open them.

lmahek

Estimable
Feb 6, 2015
What model is the tv? What do you mean "you can't get into Netflix and Freeview"? are the apps not opening or are they opening but not working? Are other features that require an internet connection working?

Jun 24, 2019
What model is the tv? What do you mean "you can't get into Netflix and Freeview"? are the apps not opening or are they opening but not working? Are other features that require an internet connection working?
thThe model is TX-P50X60B i bought it online it's a year old i never got a manual or a remote control I bought a universal remote

Jun 24, 2019
I've not been able to access the apps as i don't have the correct remote I've been trying to connect with my ee home broadband router but so far I've had no luck if you can advise me on what i should do I'd be very grateful

lmahek

Estimable
Feb 6, 2015
If the tv is showing you have connection then you are fine. As far as getting to the apps you may be able to use the button on the tv itself. most have a small button on the back or on the bottom that also acts as a selector. Other then that you'd need a remote that will allow you navigate to the apps to open them.

Solution