Connecting Speakers Directly to a Computer

G

Hi
I want to connect wires from old speakers to my computor what jack plugs do i need as i will have to connect wiring onto jack plug to input into the computor is this correct
Thankyou

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sound guy Audio 1
Bandits13 Audio 6
Parsa_kh Audio 3
A Audio 1
S Audio 1
J Audio 1
dopeeh Audio 1
L Audio 3
R Audio 1
S Audio 1
D Audio 5
K Audio 2
K Audio 2
J Audio 4
S Audio 1
Z Audio 2
R Audio 1
A Audio 1
B Audio 1
G Audio 11
Similar threads
Question Why when I connect my subwoofer Yamaha YST SW215 with my speakers to my external soundcard, all I get is a low bass sound with no speaker sound
Question How to connect 2 speakers and sound bar to an amp
Question connecting 2.1 desktop speakers as rear (surround) speaker to pc
Question How to connect a Rockville EQ to a Yamaha RX-V567 Natural Sound AV Receiver/Amp with Polk Audio Surround speakers
Question Xbox & Computer both connected to same monitor... How can I get my standalone speakers to play audio through both devices?
Question How to connect older (but great) speakers (2) to newer LED TV?
Question How do I connect active speakers to an active speaker with no RCA output?
How to connect speakers from Sony HCD-DZ520K DVD Receiver to Samsung UA32D6000SR XZN TV directly?
Can i connect 8ohm speakers directly to a preamplifier without using a power amplifier?
How do I connect a Bluetooth speaker to this notebook? I tried following the directions and got a message that says Bluetooth
Connect copper wire audio cables from speaker directly to PC
Can I directly connect a home theatre speaker output to a wireless transmitter/receiver ?
Can I connect a speaker directly to a wireless receiver ?
Have Jvc reliever that has two rca connections labeled subwoofer. Can I connect my speakers to them directly.
i have a pendrive and want to make musical greeting card can i connect speaker to it directly without any kit
Connecting a deck speaker directly to pc
Digital Audio Outputs (optical) how to connect direct to speakers

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS