Contagious Virus Problem

ILoveIL

Estimable
Apr 11, 2015
I have a very serious computer problem the last couple of months which I can't solve. So the symptom is simple: When surfing the web using Firefox, pop ups appear very often. Every couple minutes the browser is "freezing" in a way that when I click somewhere in the browser instead of doing the action it is supposed to do, it is popping offer.aliexspress add or another add usually of an anti adware tool. Then the browser is released and continue to act as it should.

OK so it is a simple adware, only it is not so simple: The problem occurs on all computers on my network (actually, when all my computers had NOD antivirus it was exactly the same problem on all of them, now, I have one computer with Kaspersky Internet Security and the others have Norton Internet Security. I am having pop ups on my computer having Kaspersy but on the computer having Noton it blocks the pop ups and alerts it blocks an attack from some address... And they say Kaspersky is the best...).

I couldn't get rid of this even though I scanned with all main scanners (Antivirus scan and adware scans). Maybe it will sound weird for you but I figured my best choice is to format all the computers on my network. I did it simultaneously a and didn't use restores but a fresh installations. And I reseted my router. It didn't help.

I want to ask the experts here what might be the problem. Can my router be problematic or you think it is some program on one computer that injects adware that spreads to all my network computers? Maybe the problem is with my ISP???

Thanks for the help which is very needed.....

Solution
in firefox there is a box to block pop up it is under option content then underprivacy check the do not track box under security check the 3 top box , do a malwarebytes on ecah of them without network to clean them and the back up you use even the server one if you have it ,i would also do a full virus scan the same way on all if you could do it at start up before the os come on .
in firefox there is a box to block pop up it is under option content then underprivacy check the do not track box under security check the 3 top box , do a malwarebytes on ecah of them without network to clean them and the back up you use even the server one if you have it ,i would also do a full virus scan the same way on all if you could do it at start up before the os come on .

Solution