Control This TV With Your Brain

Status
Not open for further replies.

alyoshka

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
And what if the Brainwave Detector is also a Brainwave Transmitter.
All that needs to be done is Broadcast a particular program using the TV stations and Poof...........
There goes the Brains off a 100 Million Viewers.....lol
Reminds me of that Batman Movies with Jim Carrey as the "?".....
Scary Tech.......
And if the Brainwave things really works... why use a tele... it could let you imagine with the help of Brainwaves right in front of your eyes.....
Man, these guys need the help of who was that guy.... Copperfield.... yeah, David I think, the illusionist.

Pyree

Distinguished
^alyoshka, you can fix that by wearing tin hat

On the otehr hand, I think it is only natural that after motion control, technology move on to telepathy.

tacoslave

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2009
the first thing i thought whilst looking at the title was "they're probably gonna put something stupid on their head" lo and behold

G

Control This TV With Your Brain
or
Control Your Brain With This TV With

demonhorde665

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2008
utter waste and pointless use of this technology ..

seriously i could see this tech being implemented better with video games ,or military application in jet fighters , but TV's ??? WTF ??? who wans to wear some nerd accessory to watch tv , not even us geeks and nerd want to , i totalay wouldnt mind wearing this to play a a video game in addition to motion sensing technology though not jsut this stuff , maybe use teh mostions ensing to control teh cahracter and brain wave stuff to control inventory /weapon swaping ??. geeze talk about brainfarts when it comes to implementation of the technology , like people need more tools to help them farm fatter asses, maye Wall-E is hiting closer to the mark with its vision of our future ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS