copying/ saving files from onecloud to my pc

Esther_4

Commendable
Jun 30, 2016
i copied and saved my music files in onecloud and the free subscription is expiring and ive more than 5GBs saved, but i can't save neither copy them to my computer before i lose my files

Solution
Do you have to save them directly on your computer?

Consider a second, dedicated HDD or, better yet, a SSD in your computer.

Can you attach a flash drive or SSD via USB port on your computer? Maybe just a simple flash/thumb drive.

Or map to another shared computer drive/folder if you have a home network. Make sure enough space is available.

Try downloading a couple of the onecloud files to test the process and verify good copying. Then download the rest of the files.

Just keep verifying that the copying is going well - no corruption and be aware that you may hit or exceed some "download" limit which may incur additional charges via your ISP.
Do you have to save them directly on your computer?

Consider a second, dedicated HDD or, better yet, a SSD in your computer.

Can you attach a flash drive or SSD via USB port on your computer? Maybe just a simple flash/thumb drive.

Or map to another shared computer drive/folder if you have a home network. Make sure enough space is available.

Try downloading a couple of the onecloud files to test the process and verify good copying. Then download the rest of the files.

Just keep verifying that the copying is going well - no corruption and be aware that you may hit or exceed some "download" limit which may incur additional charges via your ISP.

Solution