Crack the U.S. Cyber Command's Secret Code!!

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bison88

Distinguished
May 24, 2009
I wouldn't even know where to begin. I can definitely appreciate Mathematicians and Cryptologist's though. I think they are undervalued in todays world and especially in the technological revolution. Good luck to those that attempt.

I think Distrubuted Net is still working on an 80 bit RSA key at the moment otherwise I am sure they'd take the plunge.

hawkwindeb

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2006
That text you think it decodes to is actually just the 392 chr password-phrase to get into the ..... what was that noise??? ARRRHHHGGG THEY'RE attacking my house, men in black swat type uniforms they are arresting meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Mousemonkey

Distinguished

Enigmatic Squid beat you you by nearly four hours, sorry mate no cookie this time.

Ratsnackbar

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2010
"It's 106 miles to Arroyo, we got a full fusion cell, half a pack of Radaway, it's midnight, and I'm wearing a 50-year old Vault 13 jumpsuit. Let's hit it." - Fallout II

G

Co-ordinates to Osama Bin Ladens' Lair
Co-ordinates to the next Presidential Poker Game
Amount of fiscal debt ( in hex )
Hilary's IQ or Sarah's Bra-Size
Launch code that W.O.P.R. cracked

G

numbers 115years 1945 plussz 100 years secret.is 2045 minus 30 is 2015 so money disappearing . 30 years spy programm .and killing 2nd world war enemies. they are working on it goverment secret usa
e.zs.l.

Status
Not open for further replies.