kaotictherium

Prominent
Jan 17, 2018
So recently I had a huge crack in the screen and I need to replace it, the warranty won't cover accidental damage as expected. Therefore im trying to look for a replacement screen for that laptop. When I went into the HP store and looked for the part(It's a HP laptop) I found the screen but you can't buy it and looking online for it seems impossible with so many different types on the internet and this laptop not being a pavilion or any of their famous models It seems difficult to find the right model screen for sale.

The model name of this Laptop is; hp laptop 15-bs0xx
And from the 3 hours of research I found the name of the panel is;

Can provide pictures of the damage to the screen,It also is beginning to develop dead pixels around the area of the cracks which was expected but Currently im not using it.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Solution
There is 4 versions only way to figure this out specifically is by removing the current Display and on the back will have the Model # of the display panel. Good news is the LED display you have is pretty cheap.. ranging from $40 to 70$ and easily replaceable.

Scottray

Respectable
Jul 14, 2016
Here's the service manual for the laptop: https://content.etilize.com/User-Manual/1040068583.pdf. On page 22, it lists the HP part numbers for the screens that fit this laptop. Then, do a search for HP and the part number and you should find a suitable replacement screen.

teslacoilftw

Honorable
Aug 4, 2012
There is 4 versions only way to figure this out specifically is by removing the current Display and on the back will have the Model # of the display panel. Good news is the LED display you have is pretty cheap.. ranging from $40 to 70$ and easily replaceable.

Solution