Crappy headphones being... Crappy

Con_Works

Commendable
Aug 12, 2016
Alright so I bought a pair of headphones that were pretty cheap but I just needed a pair so I got a 30$ pair and I already threw away the box which im kicking myself for but I believe they are called IWorld Air or something.
Anyway I used them once with bluetooth and they worked great!
Then i used them again and I noticed no sound.
So I unpaired them and repaired them from my PC and voila working again!
The next time that didn't work so i turned them off unpaired them and restarted my PC
Well now my Bluetooth in my Computer itself is malfunctioning and now nothing can connect to it thats bluetooth.
It was about 1 AM and I just wanted to test them so i grabbed the plugin and i shoved em in and tested them. Then I noticed it only played on the left ear. I went and looked at my playback devices and it says they aren't even plugged in.
If anyone has a fix please help me, I swear to god this stuff only happens to me.

[strike]Edit: Lol just had to restart my computer![/strike] dear fucking god don't give me that answer
[strike]Edit: Went and bought new headphones they work great![/strike] Cant do that...
Bluetooth no longer appears in device manager at all.
It has been replaced by a missing USB module, shit

EDIT: I fixed the bluetooth part and can now connect normally using a application called "DriverTalent" But if anyone knows how to fix the non discoverable when its plugged in please tell me.

Con_Works

Commendable
Aug 12, 2016

When using bluetooth both ears work.

Con_Works

Commendable
Aug 12, 2016

No but my last pair of headphones both worked fine on both ears.