Critical error I Can't Fix

Kiwi_strider

Estimable
Nov 30, 2014
Ok here is the deal i orders this laptop from amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/GL551JW-DS74-15-6-Inch-Gaming-Laptop-GTX960M/dp/B00T7XRGGC/ref=sr_1_2?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1432999053&sr=1-2&keywords=asus+rog

When i first got it i had to send it back right because it had a faulty gpu and there was artifacts in games well that problems fixed but my real problem is when web browsing or just doing things like file browsing or word processing it will crash now this was a problem before i rma'd but it only happened a couple of times after i got it back from the rma the gpu was fixed but now the but now the crash happens all the time its crashes and give me the error POWER_DRIVER_STATE_FAILURE. I have done poking around and booted into safe mode and reinstalled some drivers but i guess the ones i reinstalled where not the ones causing the problem i want to know if there is any way that i can identify witch ones are causing problems Instead of having to reinstall all of them or re install the os. Now for some reason i have noticed the the error doesn't happen as much when i'm not connected to a net work like i would take the lap top to school and there isn't a public net work there so i would play offline games and the crash never seemed to happen but during the end of the day it happened quite a few times. I would appreciate any help i can get on this for i would love to have a working laptop -_-.

Ok quick edit now its happening after sitting on the desktop idling after about 2 minutues

Kiwi_strider

Estimable
Nov 30, 2014

I already looked at that page. Thats not very helpful. I already said i uninstalled and reinstalled some drivers but is there any way to know witch one is causing the problem i need some direct help not a link to a page for help. But thank anyways.

TRENDING THREADS