Current laptop storage solution answers

PCchallenged79

Prominent
Mar 4, 2017
Hello All,
I am new to this forum, as well to the latest pc tech. I have recently purchased an MSI GT73 Titan 4k-226 rig via Exotic PC. I will soon receive my new piece of hardware and I would like some advice as to how to make the best of my build. I am fortunate enougb to be able to afford quite a few upgrades to the base model( most likely way overkill for my current knowledge how components work together to make a high performance PC) so I ticked alot of boxes hoping for the best( Xotic PC Online Chat Team was pleased with my options chosen, go figure:)
). My 1st hurdle to understanding is what to do with storage. Here is my build:
I7-6820HK processor
32GB ddr4 ram
GTX 1070 GPU
1- Samsung 512GB 950 PRO M.2 Nvme Pcie ( for the OS I believe)
1- 1TB Samsung Pro 850 2.5" SSD
Newest Intel WiFi card
Xotic PC's cooling upgrade w/ CoolLab Thermal paste on box the CPU and GPU
With this PC, my intensions are to edit 4k Vids of a GoPro and cellphone,
And alot of AAA gaming titles. I bought this laptop to replace an a 6 yr old HP 2000 that was not powerful enough to do these tasks. Have I made a wise decision on my components for my intended usage is my concern, and how do I use my storage devices property?
Thank you for you time!

Solution
Components look awesome, it is going to a great job at everything!!! It should be fast and graphically powerful enough to run just about everything!!! Have Fun buddy!! It will be able to run almost every AAA game at 60fps at 1440p

samirhasan01

Prominent
Feb 9, 2017
Components look awesome, it is going to a great job at everything!!! It should be fast and graphically powerful enough to run just about everything!!! Have Fun buddy!! It will be able to run almost every AAA game at 60fps at 1440p

Solution