cursor freezes while playing youtube video

Nov 15, 2018
I just started having the exact same issue today. I thought it was a browser issue but I've checked on both google chrome and firefox and dealing with the same problem. Whenever I go on youtube and start a video the pointer freezes. Everything was working fine until today. I've got a logitech g502 mouse.
I'm using a pc not a laptop.

CompGee

Honorable
Jan 1, 2014
How old is the laptop? How long has it been since it was cleaned? Also, does it feel very hot and does it whirr loudly when you're watching YouTube?

Nov 15, 2018
I just started having the exact same issue today. I thought it was a browser issue but I've checked on both google chrome and firefox and dealing with the same problem. Whenever I go on youtube and start a video the pointer freezes. Everything was working fine until today. I've got a logitech g502 mouse.

Mar 23, 2019
I have the same mouse as you and having the exact same issue. How did you solve it?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mfenton27 Laptop Tech Support 4
J Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 3
B Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 3