Ral400

Honorable
May 4, 2013
Can I download Waves MaxxAudio or Beats Audio on a new custom computer? Or, do they come in pre-built computer, like Dell?
If I can't download any of them, what are the alternatives, like getting a specific speaker, a specific sound card or another program?
I really like the feature of MaxxAudio3 on my laptop and I hate losing those features if I plan on upgrading to a custom built computer.

Solution
You can download MaxxAudio to your desktop just fine.

Beats is a software that is in support of specific beats hardware in select computers, so if your computer did not come with it, it wont help you to download the software.

It sounds like you will want a dedicated sound card then as desktops have decent sound even for gamers and enthusiests but not audiophile quality sound.
The sound cards are not my level of expertise so hopefully someone else can chime in and point you to a good card.

You can download MaxxAudio to your desktop just fine.

Beats is a software that is in support of specific beats hardware in select computers, so if your computer did not come with it, it wont help you to download the software.

It sounds like you will want a dedicated sound card then as desktops have decent sound even for gamers and enthusiests but not audiophile quality sound.
The sound cards are not my level of expertise so hopefully someone else can chime in and point you to a good card.

Solution