Cyber Monday Sales Skyrocket By 33 Percent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trueno07

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2009
I didn't think I would be apart of the Cyber Monday thing until I found a 120$ Radeon 5850 on Ebay. Crossfire here I come.

masterasia

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2009
I didn't buy anything on Cyber Monday and I hardly bought anything on Black Friday, although I saw a lot of great deals on TVs this year and was really tempted.

gmarsack

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2009
I saved SOOOO much money this past Friday and Monday...

... because I didn't buy anything. Wonder why so many people are in debt these days...

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
Cyber Monday has been terrible for a few years now. Even worse is basically every online retailer even if they are purely online retail also has sales on Black Friday. The worthwhile sales tend to happen then and end up getting sold out leaving Cyber Monday with out any real reason to shop. Even the things that are on sale aren't any bigger % off than a normal random sale.

memadmax

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2011
No kiddin....
With "cyber monday" you can shop from the convenience of your home without having to worry about:
1. Getting pepper sprayed.
2. Getting shot.
3. Getting trampled on.
4. "Occupy" protestors stopping you from getting to your wife in the store(or any similar situation)
5. Waiting in line.
6. Listening to iFanboys.
7. "Occupy" protestors chanting in the store, causing you to go deaf, and plugging ur nose from the stench of 20 unshowered bodies...
8. Screaming people over a $2 waffle iron that they will use only once!

Need I say more?

wardler

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2011
[citation][nom]alyoshka[/nom]Cyber Monday, Black Friday and what's next....???[/citation]
Terrible Tuesday, Wailing Wednesday, and Throttling Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.