Cyberpower Fangbook HX6 Mainboard

Jinzhou

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2008
Buddy of mine decided to be impatient and reformat his hard drive and downgrade to Win7 from Win10.

Didn't think to grab drivers ahead of time and I am having a hell of a time finding Ethernet Drivers for the Intel H87 Chipset.

Hell, I can't even find chipset drivers period for this mainboard.

Is the DESKTOP version different from, what I would assume, is a laptop version? I cannot find anything for a "laptop" version regardless.

Like I said, hardware is: Cyberpower Fangbook HX6 Laptop.

If you need more information I'll try and get it.

Thanks in advance,

Solution
That is specifically what I did after receiving no answers... generally I stay away from CyberPower but, they were literally the only ones who could help.

I was provided a page with driver downloads. The reason they are not populating on standard US search engines is they are in a different language. So in case anyone else has the issue, drivers are available above.

Jinzhou

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2008
That is specifically what I did after receiving no answers... generally I stay away from CyberPower but, they were literally the only ones who could help.

I was provided a page with driver downloads. The reason they are not populating on standard US search engines is they are in a different language. So in case anyone else has the issue, drivers are available above.

Solution