Cybersquatters Camp on Domain Names of Merged Financial Institutions

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

There is no way bankofamericamerrilllynch.com is gonna fly...far too long and cumbersome to type in, and with 3 L in a row is very prone to misteaks. Try again!

Zorg

Distinguished
May 31, 2004
[citation][nom]lightscapes[/nom]and with 3 L in a row is very prone to misteaks. Try again![/citation]Yeah, misteaks. :lol I think you meant mistakes.

They should fine these a hole cybersquatter thieves heavily.

G

Not only company, but also people,rebeccaadlington.com are registered before she win the gold, and is on sale on the site www.rebeccaadlington.com now.

M3d

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2006
I personally hates these aholes just buying up domains and parking them, but there is nothing much that can be done about

M3d

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2006
[citation][nom]m3d[/nom]I personally hate these aholes just buying up domains and parking them, but there is nothing much that can be done about [/citation]

G

It is very difficult to determine whether cybersquatting, then I visit insurance broker company Willis HRH, the North American unit of Willis Group Holdings. Very natural, I type www.willishrh.com, but there is a personal blog site, the web site has nothing to do with the Willis HRH. Although Willis HRH may be some economic losses and brand impact, but are not part of cybersquatting.

Status
Not open for further replies.